Wednesday, July 1, 2026

My view... 2026-07-01-0001


 

5 comments:

  1. It looks like ema kitsune has milked this cesspool trilogy long enough, as it's time to look forward to Trump's doomed Great American State Fair and his "hottest", (literally "h🥵ttest"), Fourth of July🎆🎇fireworks🎇🎆celebration ever... EVER...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🎵Oh, I wish I was a "Li'l Donnie" nano-bubbler,
    🎵As that is what I really want to be.
    🎵For if I were a "Li'l Donnie" nano-bubbler,
    🎵Everyone would be able to see through me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far, no box cutters... just one a heck of a lot of stupid, dead ducks... and who knows where they came from... probably the dum~o~crats...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like "Li'l Donnie" is really getting flocked by a bunch of dead🦆ducks🦆showing up at his failed, reflecting cesspool debacle, while Trump flocks himself again, in public, as only an incompetent M🤪R🤪N, like himself, can...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... those "Antifa"🦆ducks🦆got what they deserved for touching Trump's disgusting, reflection swamp and destroying his beautiful, incompetent, restoration project... but, at least "Li'l Donnie" was able to skim his cut right off the top, without anyone noticing where all the money went. Remember, Trump loves "OPM", (Other People's Money), especially taxpayer's money... and when you're the President, they let you do it... you can do anything...!

    ReplyDelete